UltraSun Family 30

Tube of UltraSun Family Sun Lotion

I had been using a high street brand that in this heat when I perspired the cream would run into my eyes and make them sting.  I had seen the shows on QVC UK, they made so much sense.  In the past I had used once a day formula on my three children but didn’t like them as their skin always felt sticky and the lotion/gel stained their uniform.  I bought this from QVC UK and am so happy that I have.  I can use it all over my face, body, décolleté and arms, it’s not sticky or leaves a residue – hasn’t stained any clothes.  Best of all when I perspire it does run into my eyes and make them sting.  I apply it after cleansing, before getting dressed.  I wait an hour to put on my serums then after another hour put on my make-up.  I know that not many people will be able to leave an hour between applying products you could apply them after 20 minutes.  Yes, I have tanned no I didn’t burn.  My youngest is a red head and I have been applying this after he has washed his face before he gets dressed and he hasn’t burned but got more freckles and a lovely golden hue to his skin. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo