Where you can find me

You can get more information about me and the products I am using on: Bloglovin' Facebook GlamGeek Influenster Instagram - Emma Soden The BeautyButterfly LinkedIn Pinterest Reddit Tumblr - The BeautyButterfly Twitter - Emma Soden (The BeautyButterfly) Please feel free to leave comments and I will reply to them.  

Philip Kingsley Bond Builder Lipid Shield Oil

Products of the Philip Kingsley Coconut Breeze QVC UK TSV

Packaging of Philip Kingsley Bond Builder Lipid Shield Oil

This is the final part of the QVC UK TSV. This is for those of us who have damaged hair and want to repair it. This fatty acid in the product helps restore the lipid layer that has been damaged by heat styling, chemical processes and colour-treating. I apply 2-3 drops to the mid lengths and ends using the praying hands method after washing and conditioning before allowing it to dry naturally. Once dry my hair feels softer and less frizzy than before using it. I use this every time I wash my hair once a week. You can apply it to dry hair, but I have not tried yet. I will get back to you when I have.
Bottle of Philip Kingsley Bond Builder Lipid Shield Oil

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo