BeautyPie JapanFusion Pure Transforming Cleanser

Packaging and tube of BeautyPie Transforming Cleanser
This is a lovely balm cleanser that turns into an oily texture when massaged on to the skin and a milky lotion when water is added.  I have used this cleanser as a first cleanse when wearing make-up. It easily removes Benefit They’re Real Tinted Primer and Roller Lash Mascara along with Push Up Liner with minimal effect.  It removed all traces of my IT Cosmetics CC+ 50+ without leaving any residue of the foundation or the cleanser.  My skin felt and looked cleaning without being dry or needing to apply moisturiser straightaway.  I have also used it as a morning cleanse using a muslin cloth to remove the cleanser which again didn’t leave a residue on my skin.  I didn’t have any irritations, my skin felt soft and hydrated. I will be honest I wasn’t sure of the concept behind BeautyPie, using this product has made me realise that I don’t have to pay silly high prices to use quality products. I can’t wait to try other products that BeautyPie have on offer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo