Superdrug Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser

Packaging and tube of Superdrug Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser


Product: Superdrug Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser

Who for: Anyone and everyone, young and old

First impressions: A dupe of the iconic Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish

After one week: Not a dupe, a great product in its own right

After one month: Skin looks and feels healthy

Stockists: Superdrug

In my house a cleanser needs to suitable a few skin types such as oily, dry and sensitive.  It needs to be quick and easy (my two boys) as well as the ability to take time (me).  This does it perfectly.  There is no fragrance (great for teenage boys).  Neutral packaging again great for those teenage boys who don’t want to reduce their street cred.  My two teenager boys have very different skin not just to me (44) but each other.  One has acne prone skin and the other does not have any breakouts.  We all love to use this as a little amount is enough to cover the face, neck and décolleté.  The muslin cloth provided is perfect to remove the cleanser from the face, it also has a fine exfoliating effect.  It can be used as a first cleanse in the morning or as a double cleanse in the evening.  I like to use the cleanser as a massage lotion when applying it to my face and this has enough slip to enable me to this without sinking into my skin.  We have all commented that our skin does not feel tight or dry once we have used it.  We will be repurchasing this

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo