BeautyPie Super Healthy Hair Repair Treatment

Tube of BeautyPie Super Healthy Hair Repair Treatment
 
Product: BeautyPie Super Healthy Hair Repair Treatment

 

Who for: Anyone and everyone

 

First impressions: Thick enough to cover every hair strand thin enough not weigh the hair

 

After one week: Hair feels nourished

 

After one month: Hair looks and feels nourished

 

Stockists: BeautyPie

 

Most of my hair purchases recently are to help repair any damage that I am doing to my hair by bleaching it as I am bored of being salt and pepper – I have been blue now I am grey.  I bought this as I hoped it was a version of Phillip Kingsley Elasticiser and I was wrong to me it is an improved version that can be used as a conditioner rather than a pre-shampoo.  It smells lovely and feels like thick whipped cream.  I use a fifty pence piece size of the conditioner all over my hair as it is short if it was longer I would apply it to the middle lengths and ends at first then after about five minutes I would apply some to the roots.  I have only left it on my hair for five minutes at the moment and have seen and felt the benefit.  I will apply it and leave it on longer in the near future as I want to see what difference it will make.  Again, another fantastic hair product that should be in any person who dyes their hair, haircare arsenal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo