Redken Hair Cleansing Cream


 I bought this shampoo as I felt my hair was looking dull and lifeless. This is the perfect shampoo for the job.  Not only did it remove any dry shampoo or products that I had used that week.  It also removes any excess oil. I would apply an amount that was the size of a 10pence, rub it between my hands to create a lather before applying it to my scalp. Paying special attention to the areas that I have itchy areas. Rinse then repeat. After the first use my hair was shiny, full of life and looking the best it has in awhile.  I used Redken Color Extend Blondage as my conditioner.  My hair was more manageable, held it style for longer and I could go over a week between washes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo