M.A.C. Stack Mascara

Packaging and tube of M.A.C. Stack Mascara

 I love this mascara. I have tried both types of brush and prefer the micro to the mega brush. I think its to do with my eyelashes are not the best. I can cover all my upper lashes perfectly and I do not poke myself in the eye with the micro brush, my inner and outer corners of my eyelashes are covered and noticeable.  I have found that my eyes look better with only the top lashes covered rather than top and bottom. My eyelashes used to touch my eyebrow.  With this mascara and eyelash curlers they do get there. It does not smudge it does not run when caught in the rain. It is the perfect mascara and brush – please bring out brown, purple, green or blue.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo