e.l.f. Poreless Putty Primer

Packaging and tub of ELF Poreless Putty Primer

Packaging and tub of ELF Poreless Putty Primer

Why do I keep trying primers and feel let down with them. This is another one. I just could not get on with it. Great concept but just not for me. Why? My skin felt dry and tight. Firstly, I applied it straight after my moisturizer, then waited for a few minutes before applying it after my moisturizer. Then I tried various ways of applying it with my fingers then blending with the brush, scooping out an amount of the primer putting it on the back of my hand then using the brush and still the same result skin feeling dry and tight. OK, my pores were not visible, it was just the tightness and dryness of my skin that put me off.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo