November's BirchBox Subscription Delivery

Products received in box: Polaar Polar Night Cream, Sand & Sky Brilliant Purifying Pink Mask, Dr PawPaw Original Balm, SpaceMask, Manna Kadar Diamond Dust Rollerball - Enchanted

Polaar Polar Night Cream

This lovely cream is perfect for those nights after cleansing your skin you feel you need to give your skin tender loving care.  Smells wonderful and massages into the skin.  My skin felt soft and hydrated when I woke the next morning.






Sand & Sky Brilliant Purifying Pink Mask

The mask has an almond fragrance which some may not like.  It goes on smoothly and is translucent as it is applied to the skin.  After 10 minutes it had turned white which showed areas that I had missed.  Once warm water was applied to it, it turned pink.  My skin felt soft and my pores were less noticeable.





Dr PawPaw Original Balm
A little goes a long way.  I massage the product into my lips and the area around my lips.  I put it on after my morning and night cleansing routine and my lips feel nourished along with hydrated.  My lipstick goes on better and my lips don’t peel when I am wearing or not wearing lipsticks.  Also, rub what is left on my fingers from massaging my lips into my cuticles and have noticed that they look hydrated and soft.



SpaceMask

If you haven’t had a good night’s sleep and want a quick nap, this eye mask is perfect.  Remember to hook the elastics over your ears as this will make sure it stays on.  It will self-warm due to the iron filings in the mask coming into contact with oxygen in the air around you.  Leave it on for the minimum of 15 minutes while you sit back and relax.




Manna Kadar Diamond Dust Rollerball – Enchanted
This is brilliant for quick make-up looks when you are in a rush and want to look more ‘polished’.  This eyeshadow is great to wear with jeans and jumper or when you are dressed for work.  As it is a rollerball there is no flecks of eyeshadow on your cheeks.  I haven’t been brave enough to wear it on my cheeks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo