Benefit They’re Real Tinted Primer


Mini of Benefit They're Real Tinted Primer


Who for: Anyone who wants a natural look when worn on its own or to help define and length lashes when worn underneath They’re Real or Roller Lash mascara.

Stockists: Benefit, QVCUK, Boots, Debenhams


This product is amazing on its own or worn underneath mascara.  I have worn this primer on its own if I want a natural look.  I must admit I am not a fan of brown mascaras, but this product changed my mind.  I have, when I wanted a more dramatic look, worn the primer then roller lash and a final coat of They’re Real.  I got compliments galore on how amazing my lashes look – someone even asked what false lashes I was using.  






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo