Liz Earle Rose and Lavender Cleanse and Polish

Tube of Liz Earle's Cleanse and Polish


Who for: Anyone – young or old, oily, combination, dry or sensitive

First impressions: The fragrance is recognisable of Cleanser and Polish along with Rose and Lavender.  Gorgeous thick cream.

After one week: The improvement in the tone and clarity of my skin is noticeable.

After one month: My skin looks healthy and radiant

Stockists: Liz Earle, Boots, QVC UK, John Lewis

I have used this product in the past and have seen comments that the formulation has changed.  I think that the change is for the better, to me it seems more luxurious than before and the fragrance isn’t as overpowering.  I may have said other cleansers are the best cleanser I have used but I will admit this is really the one for me.  I have used it in my twenties, thirties and now my forties.  I love the fact that it is applied to dry skin as I can massage into the areas that I feel special attention for example my eyes.  I was worried that this may irritate my eyes, but I should not have worried.  I use one pump and that is enough to work into my face and neck I use this time to massage my face as there is enough slip to do it.  I start with my eyes if I have mascara on and then move to the rest of my face and neck.  I remove with the muslin cloth that came with the Cleanse and Polish.  Using a clean area, I wipe with one finger gently around my eye area changing to a clean area until it is clean and then move to my other eye.  Once I have done this, I then wipe the cloth all over my face neck and behind my ears.  I prefer the water to be tepid rather than warm as I have noticed my redness is reduced.  Once I have removed it my skin feels soft and is not calling out for moisture.  My rare hormonal spot disappears the next day after using Cleanse and Polish.  Also, if I cannot stand for long periods due to my back spasming, I can sit on my bed, apply it then remove it with a damp muslin cloth.  I love to use Cleanse and Polish as both first and second cleanser when double cleansing after wearing makeup.  I promised my skin I won’t change my cleanser again – until I see something, I like more likely.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo