Where you can find me

You can get more information about me and the products I am using on: Bloglovin' Facebook GlamGeek Influenster Instagram - Emma Soden The BeautyButterfly LinkedIn Pinterest Reddit Tumblr - The BeautyButterfly Twitter - Emma Soden (The BeautyButterfly) Please feel free to leave comments and I will reply to them.  

Neostrata Restore Bionic Face Cream


 The name is a little misleading as I would call it a balm rather than a cream. It is a thick rich cream that melts into the skin leaving my skin feeling soft, hydrated and protected from the wind. I have noticed that the redness on my cheeks and nose has reduced since using this. Wrinkles are less noticeable, and skin looks and feels healthy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo