Benefit Precisely My Brow Pencil - Grey Updated

Benefit Precisely, My Brow in Grey


As I have embraced going grey – well I have been going grey since I was 11 years old.  Quick story one of my sisters, I have three older than me, found a grey hair while sitting at the dinner table at Christmas and it wasn’t a short grey hair it was the same length as my lovely dark brown hair which was below my shoulders.  One final point I stopped dyeing my hair when I shaved it all off for a charity and have kept in a pixie style since.  Right back to the review of the pencil.  The lovely Emma at the Benefit Stand in John Lewis Grand Central Birmingham had mentioned that Benefit were bringing out new pencil shades and the next time I was due for my brow wax and tint she would try this on me.  She did and I love it.  It’s Precisely my Brow so what is there not to love about it.  I just hope that in time Benefit release Gimme Brow in grey too then I will be extremely happy.


The left hand eyebrow filled in with Precisely, My Brow in Grey








The left hand eyebrow filled in with Precisely, My Brow in Grey
The right hand eyebrow filled in with Precisely, My Brow in Shade 5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo