TriyIt Discovery Box

TriyIt Discovery Box
I was lucky enough to be matched to a pre-launch campaign from this company and I don’t know how they sent me products that were so perfect for me – energy drinks, coffee, popcorn and tissues.

Products received in the box: Starbucks DoubleShot Espresso, Caraboa Energy Drink Green Apple, The Cheeky Panda Classic Bamboo Pocket Tissue, Retrocorn Rhubarb and Custard Popcorn, Retrocorn Italian Stallion Popcorn, DRGN Turmeric SuperDrink

Starbucks DoubleShot Espresso
What can I say about this, well it is easy, it is perfect on hot day when it is ice cold.  I never thought a coffee would work in a can, but this does, the blend of espresso and milk is perfect.  My only criticism is that it needs to be a bigger can.

Caraboa Energy Drink Green Apple
This doesn’t taste like an energy drink but a sparkling apple juice and when cold (I like my drinks ice cold).  Before trying it, I was not a big fan of energy drinks, but this changed my mind.  It is refreshing and wonderful.

The Cheeky Panda Classic Bamboo Pocket Tissue
If like me, you are concerned with the environment then these are ideal.  They are made using bamboo.  They are soft, and strong like those made with paper.

Retrocorn Rhubarb and Custard Popcorn
These are a great snack that not only are they sweet and crunchy and ideal for when you want something sweet but still want to be good. 

Retrocorn Italian Stallion Popcorn
If you want something savoury and healthy these are perfect.

DRGN Turmeric SuperDrinks
This is the ideal energy drink if you do not want it to contain caffeine or sweeteners.  The blend of Turmeric, ginger, black pepper and ginseng are unusual and refreshing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo