Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion Original

Travel size tube of Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion Original

Who for:
Anyone who wants their eyeshadow to last all day and to be vibrant

First impressions: Looks like any ordinary primer

After one week: Eyeshadows look great and don’t crease

After one month: To be updated

Stockists: Urban Decay, LookFantastic, Debenhams, John Lewis, Selfridges, FeelUnique, Boots, House of Fraser

I don’t wear eyeshadow as much as I used to as I am a homebody – my look when I go out is eyeliner and mascara.  Also because of my dry eye and MGD I find wearing eyeshadow difficult as the fallout makes my eyes very sore and bloodshot.  I bought this as I wanted to wear some eyeshadow and had hoped that this would prevent any problems with my eyes.  It did and the eyeshadows not only stayed on all day but looked more vibrant and defined than without.  A small amount and I mean a small amount either applied with fingers or a brush goes along way.  It gives the eyelid a skin coloured matte finish that grabs and holds into place any eyeshadow that is put on top of it.  I found the eyeshadows that I wore blended better and didn’t have the hard edges they were blended into one and another.  There was no shadow fall out either.  As I don’t wear eyeshadow that much, I would not buy the full size only the travel size.  It is a shame that the other variants aren’t available in travel size too.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo