CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser

Bottle of CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser

Who for:
Anyone who wants a great morning cleanser

First impressions: Thick lotion

After one week: Skin feels hydrated and soft

After one month: Skins looks and feels healthy.

Stockists: Boots, Lloyds Pharmacy, CeraVe

I like to use this as my morning cleansing or both morning and night if I have not been wearing makeup.  It is a nice thick lotion that one pump is enough to cover my face, neck and décolleté.  I have used it to remove makeup and it does, but I prefer to use it as a morning cleansing with a muslin cloth.  It doesn’t foam and is very comforting to a sensitive skin.  There is plenty of slip so that you can massage areas that need work without hurting your skin.  It can be splashed off if you don’t like using a face cloth or muslin cloth.  My skin doesn’t feel tight either straight after removing it or later in the day, which is great as some cleanser, I have used have left my skin feeling tight my lunchtime.  I will be buying it again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo