Dermatica Skincare Subscription

Tube of Dermatica Skincare Subscription
Who for: Anyone who wants to improve their skin

First impressions: There is not enough product for a month

After one week: My skin loves it, I can fell a difference in texture

After one month: TBC

Stockists: Dermatica

I have watched Caroline Hirons rave about the service and the product – well with us being in locked down I thought that this was the right time to try it.  Once you have created an account on their website, you need to answer questions regarding your skin and what you would like to achieve, you also need to upload photos of you right and left side as well as full face.  You then get a tube of their cream especially made for you.  Mine contains Tretinoin 0.025% and Niacinamide 4%.  I have never tried either of these two ingredients and was shocked how my skin reacted – not in a bad way to them but actually loved them.  I felt rather than saw a difference in my skin the next morning, it felt smoother and softer.  As I have only been using it for two weeks every night and remembering to apply sun cream in the morning even though I am not walking outside but sit with my back to a window which the sun comes in and I am taking my dog out in the garden on an hourly basis. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo