BeautyPie Jeju Daily Rehydration Mist+

Spray bottle of BeautyPie Jeju Daily Rehydration Mist+


Product: BeautyPie Jeju Daily Rehydration Mist+

Who for: Anyone who wants the ability to refresh and hydrate their skin

First impressions: Cooling and refreshing mist

After one week: Skin looks hydrated

After one month: TBC

Stockists: BeautyPie 

This was my PieDay offer and I am glad that I bought it.  At the beginning of the lockdown, my skin became sore and dry.  This within a day’s use had reduced the soreness of my skin which helped with the dryness and tight feeling of my skin.  I use it at least every four hours.  I have a reminder on my phone to administer my eye drops for my dry eye, so I just add to spray my face after I had administered the drops.  The spray has also helped with the soreness and dryness on my eyelids.  I have also found that the itchiness of my eyelids reduced when I sprayed my face, just remember to hold it at arm’s length and do not press too hard otherwise instead of a gentle mist, it will be as if you are spraying window cleaner on your face – no it does not smell like window cleaner the spray will be that forceful.  The smell is a sweet fruity grassy smell.  I was worried that I would not like the smell, but I do, and it does not seem to linger.  One final point do not spray it in front of your dog, why I hear you ask well if they are like my Cocker Spaniel anything I do or spray on myself she too has to have it.







 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo