BeautyPie Super Healthy Hair Detox Wash Shampoo

 
Product: BeautyPie Super Healthy Hair Detox Wash Shampoo

Who for: Anyone and everyone

 

First impressions: Oh, wonder what it will do

 

After one wash: Hair feels soft and healthy

 

After one month: Hair feels soft and healthy, colour slightly faded

 

Stockists: BeautyPie

 

During lockdown I have been bleaching and using a semi-permanent dye/conditioner to change my hair colour.  I bought this I wanted a shampoo that will clean my hair and allow the bleach to work better without damaging my salt and pepper hair too much.  I use this shampoo the week before bleaching my hair and have noticed that the bleach takes better.  I love the smell it is not too vinegary which I was a little worried about.  My hair feels soft after the first shampoo, and even softer after the second.  It washes out easily and there is no residue or foam left.  This is now part of my haircare arsenal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo