Knight and Wilson Colour Freedom Ultra-Vibrant Non-Permanent Hair Colour Misty Grey

 

Product: Knight and Wilson Colour Freedom Ultra-Vibrant Non-Permanent Hair Colour Misty Grey

 

Who for: Anyone who wants to change their hair without commitment

 

First impressions: It looks purple

 

After one week: Great colour

 

After one month: Fades brilliantly

 

Stockists: Superdrug, Knight and Wilson.

 

I want to be grey – I can not wait for my hair to go grey naturally, so I bleached it and applied this to my hair for an hour.  The colour was great it took at least nine weeks for it to fade.  It made my hair lovely and soft, it felt nourished after applying it.  The tube for me has at least two applications.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo