Curél Moisture Facial Milk

Bottle of Curel Moisture Facial Milk
 

Product: Curél Moisture Facial Milk

 

Who for: Anyone with dry sensitive skin

 

First impressions: More of a lotion rather than a milk

 

After one week: Skin absolutely loves it

 

After one month: My skin drinks it in

 

Stockists: Curél, Boots, Amazon

 

This is one of two products in the range available at Boots that I had not tried.  I thought it would be a little thicker than it was.  I apply this straight after I have cleansed my skin.  The bottle recommends two pumps, but I use three as I find that amount covers my face, neck and décolleté.  It sinks in and skin feels soft, hydrated, not sticky, and smooth.  It works well under the moisturiser that is in the range and others.  It is a great base before applying serums and oils.  It also works great over my prescription of Skin+Me and Dermatica if I need a little more hydration when I feel that my skin is dry and tight.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo