Mane ‘n’ Tail Original Conditioner

Bottle of Mane ‘n’ Tail Original Conditioner

Product: Mane ‘n’ Tail Original Conditioner

 

Who for: Anyone and Everyone

 

First impressions: Will this help my hair get back into condition.

 

After one week: Hair looks health and more manageable.

 

After one month: Hair is more manageable, condition improves with every wash.

 

Stockists: Mane’n’Tail, Boots, Superdrug, BeautyBay, Amazon

 

Again, I researched conditioners that help hair grow as I am trying to grow out my pixie haircut.  Well, I have had for five years plus and am bored.  Plus, I have seen some great hair accessories, so I want to ty them.  Right back to the conditioner.  Smells great.  Applies to the hair like a dream – I have a patch of hair that is fried straw because of the bleaching last year and this does not tangle it when I applied it.  I then brushed it through with my Tangle Teezer Wet Brush and leave it in for three to five minutes.  It washes out like a dream and does not weigh my hair down after I have left my hair to dry naturally.  I do not use heat of any kind on my hair – well only when I have been to the hairdressers, but I have not been to a hairdresser for over a year – before the first lockdown here in the UK.  I have also noticed that I do not need to wash my hair as often I can tell when it is getting near to the end of the week when I normally wash it.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo