Mane ‘n’ Tail Original Shampoo

Bottle of Mane ‘n’ Tail Original Shampoo

 Product: Mane ‘n’ Tail Original Shampoo

 

Who for: Anyone and everyone.

 

First impressions: will this be enough to help my hair recover and grow.

 

After one week: Can see a difference in the health of my hair.

 

After one month: My hair is healthy and manageable.

 

Stockists: Mane’n’Tail, Boots, Superdrug, BeautyBay, Amazon

 

As I have mentioned in previous reviews, I have mental health issues and during the first lockdown I suffered with how I look and especially with regards to my hair.  My lovely, wonderful hubby got his clippers out and shaved it all of my hair off for me.  But by Christmas I wanted to my hair back long and its natural colour of dark brown.  Having researched various brands, I thought this offered the best value for money as my two boys are having hair issues too, so they are using it as well.  It has a fine lather that ashes out easily and does not leave a residue on my hair and the patch of bleached hair that was dry and tangled easily when applying shampoo my hair was not tangled.  My hair felt hydrated and nourished also it did not feel like thick straw once I had washed it out.  The health of my hair has improved, and I can see that it is helping it to grow.  It is not flyaway, and it is manageable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo