Makeup Revolution Rehab Lash Care Serum


 Product: Makeup Revolution Rehab Lash Care Serum

 

Who for: Anyone who wants to improve the health of their eyelashes.

 

First impressions: Hope it works.

 

After one week: Eyelashes look healthier.

 

After one month: Slight growth in them but look healthier.

 

Stockists: Revolution Beauty, Boots, BeautyBay, Superdrug

 

Because I have dry eye and use eye drops every two hours, I have noticed that my eyelashes are not as healthy as they were.  Again, it says use at night, but I think it is better to have it as part of my morning routine and apply it before my eye cream.  I have noticed a difference and will be trying to keep up with it.  I always prime it after using it rather than before as I have a habit of getting product in my eye making them sore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo