M.A.C. Cleanse Off Oil

Packaging and tube of MAC Cleanse Off Oil

 Product: M.A.C. Cleansing Oil

Who for: Anyone and everyone whether they wear makeup or not

First impressions: Love the orangey smell

After one week: Makeup is removed easily

After one month: Not only makeup gone skin looks healthy

Stockists: MAC Cosmetics, Boots, John Lewis

I was sent this sample to try.  And I am glad I did.  The smell/fragrance is wonderful and makes it a pleasure to use.  It does not last long.  This removes makeup even three coats of waterproof mascara with ease.  I apply a small amount to my hands so that they glisten not drip with the oil.  Then I massage it into dry skin paying particular attention to my lashes to remove my mascara.  To remove it, I use a damp muslin cloth.  It leaves the skin feeling soft and hydrated without residue.  This is a great second cleanse at night and a refreshing cleanse in the morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo