BeautyPie Triple Hyaluronic Acid Elastic Lifting Eye Serum

Packaging and tube of BeautyPie Triple Hyaluronic Acid Elastic Lifting Eye Serum

 Product: BeautyPie Triple Hyaluronic Acid Elastic Lifting Eye Serum

Who for: Anyone who wants their eye area to look firm and lifted without surgery

First impressions: A little goes a long way

After one week: Look more awake

After one month: Eye area looks so much better

Stockists: BeautyPie

With using eye drops on a daily basis I have noticed that they dry out the delicate area around my eyes and my age I have to use an eye cream and this own has the benefit of temporarily lifting my hooded eyes which makes any eyeshadow or eyeliner I wear better.  My eye area looks brighter, less puffy and luminous.  I have tried eye creams in the past both this and BeautyPie Uber Youth Super Eye Energy Peptide-Infusion Cream I have noticed a difference in my eye area that I like and will be carrying on with them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo