Forever Infinite by Forever Restoring Crème


 Product: Forever Infinite by Forever Restoring Crème


Who for: Anyone and everyone


First impressions: The smell


After one week: Skin looks good


After one month: Skin looks healthy


Stockists: Forever Living


Great cream but the smell puts me off it.  Hubby does not like sleeping in the same room with me when I use it.  I have to apply it at least an hour before bed so that the smell has gone.  Because of the smell I did not really enjoy using it, but I noticed that my skin looked better when I used it instead of my prescription Retinol.  My skin looked and felt nourished and smoother the next night.  It was absorbed into the skin easily without leaving a residue 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo