Pai Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil

Bottle and packaging of Pai Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil

Product: Pai Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil

Who for: Anyone and everyone who wants to improve their skin

First impressions: Strong smell, scary colour

After one week: Skin looks healthy

After one month: Skin looks and feels healthy

Stockists: Pai, Cult Beauty, LookFantastic, John Lewis

This is a little scary in colour.  There is a fresh green woody smell to the oil which is absorbed quickly into the skin.  A small amount goes along way.  Skin feels soft and hydrated with no residue once massaged into the skin.  My skin loves it.  I have applied under my night cream or over my subscription retinol with no problems my skin looks and feels healthier the next day.  I use it once a week or when the peeling stage of using retinol is at its height.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo