MyGel by Mylee 5-in-1 Builder Gel Pink





Product: MyGel by Mylee 5-in-1 Builder Gel Pink 

 

Who for: Anyone who wants to look after their nails and add gems 

 

First impressions: This is slightly thicker than the gel polish I have been using. 

 

After one week: Nails look healthy 

 

After one month: Nails are growing stronger. 

 

Stockists: Mylee, LookFantastic, Justmybeauty, FeelUnique, ASOS 

 

I have been having a few issues with my nails maybe because of my medication I am not sure.  I bought this to help them and so far, so good.  My nails look and feel stronger from the first time I applied it.  I applied three coats of the builder gel which gave me nails a nice pale pink which was also not noticeable, while my nails are improving then I am grateful.  I have not tried it to make my nails look longer as I know you can purchase paper nail forms.  I may purchase them in the future as I get more confident with the application of the gel.  It did not chip and lasted over three weeks before I removed it.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo