Kiehl's Ultra Light Daily UV Defense


Product: Kiehl's Ultra-Light Daily UV Defense 

 

Who for: Anyone who wants a lightweight sunscreen 

 

First impressions: The texture was not what i expected 

 

After one week: Skin felt and looked hydrated 

 

After one month: Sample not big enough to provide that amount of use 

 

Stockists: Kiehl's, Boots, John Lewis, Escentual, Space NK 

 

I received this sample size from a post on Instagram, I had wanted to try this brand.  It has a slight yellow tinge to it.  It applied well to the skin and did not leave a white cast.  My skin felt hydrated.  It worked well with the other steps in my skincare regime as the final step after moisturiser.  I tried it in the winter and perhaps should try it again in the warmer months to see how well it performs when I am perspiring.  It is a great one to choose if you need a lightweight formulation.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo