M.A.C. Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 Foundation NC10

Packaging and sample pot of M.A.C. Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 Foundation NC10

Packaging and sample pot of M.A.C. Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 Foundation NC10

 I do not wear foundation every day, this is for special occasions, and this is the perfect foundation for that.  It is lightweight, blends into my skin perfectly and a little goes a long way. My skin does not feel dry once applied or becomes patchy after a few hours.  I like the fact that I can apply it with my fingers, brush or a damp sponge. With my fingers I can press it into areas that I want a little more coverage. Using a brush or damp sponge gives a lighter finish. The only thing I do not like the smell of the product but it wears off.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo