Tan Luxe The Face Illuminating Self-Tan Drops – Light/Medium

Packaging and bottle of Tan Luxe The Face Illuminating Self-Tan Drops – Light/Medium

 These are the most perfect tanning drops there are on the market. Why? Let me explain. Firstly, you add it to your moisturizer start off with one or two drops and apply in a circular.  If you are not happy with the colour might be too pale, then add more drops. Ok I hear you that’s what all tanning drops can do. Have you ever tried to apply it with a brush and contoured with it? I do.  Only one drop in my moisturizer and a synthetic brush. Around the hair line, jaw, cheeks and nose. I do this at least once a week to especially in the winter as I am pale really pale with freckles. In the summer I do the contour and then with whatever is remaining on the brush I gently swipe it across my face.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo