Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick Samples









Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick Samples





These are sample sizes which are generous in size.  They are a semi-matte lipstick and smell delicious of cocoa. They are very pigmented which means that they can be applied straight from the bullet, with a brush or with your fingers depending on the look you want to create.  They are long lasting and did not make my lips peel or feel dry. 

Pose Queen – is a colour I would wear on those days that I am doing the weekly shopping in jeans etc. It great a great nude and I would wear it on my cheeks too maybe not my eyes – well that’s something to try in the future.

The MVP – now this is the date or special occasion lipstick that you want to wear when you want everyone to notice you.  You want to feel powerful. Again, I might wear it on my cheeks – a small amount applied with fingers.

Scholar Sista – perfect colour for the office and those Brunch dates.  It’s a shade that will go with everything and make you feel polished, professional.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo