Boots Ingredients Repair Serum with Niacinamide

Bottle of Boots Ingredients  Repair Serum with Niacinamide

At first glance you would assume that this would be a serum for your face, well you would be wrong it’s a serum for your hair. As I am growing out the dye that I put on my hair during 2021 including bleach, my hair is damaged and this after washing and conditioning my hair I would section my hair into four and each section into two.  Each smaller section I would apply one pump, first using the praying hands method then raking my finger through from roots to ends making special attention to the mid lengths and ends as this was where the most damage was. I would then brush my hair through and leave it to dry naturally. It helped with the frizz and made my hair more manageable
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo