Where you can find me

You can get more information about me and the products I am using on: Bloglovin' Facebook GlamGeek Influenster Instagram - Emma Soden The BeautyButterfly LinkedIn Pinterest Reddit Tumblr - The BeautyButterfly Twitter - Emma Soden (The BeautyButterfly) Please feel free to leave comments and I will reply to them.  

B. Perfect Chroma Concealer

Packaging and tube of B. Perfect Chroma Concealer

This is the first time I have found a concealer that matches my skin tone. I like to layer this with the MAC concealer. The MAC concealer is a more peach tone so that goes on first then the B. Perfect Chroma.  I do this when the darkness under my eyes is a little more prominent. This is the concealer that I use to tone down the redness on my nose and cheek area. I wear it daily. It blends perfectly into my skin, does not feel dry or look cakey.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo