Where you can find me

You can get more information about me and the products I am using on: Bloglovin' Facebook GlamGeek Influenster Instagram - Emma Soden The BeautyButterfly LinkedIn Pinterest Reddit Tumblr - The BeautyButterfly Twitter - Emma Soden (The BeautyButterfly) Please feel free to leave comments and I will reply to them.  

St. Tropez Luxe Tan Tonic Drops

Packaging and bottle of St. Tropez Luxe Tan Tonic Drops

 I like to add one drop to a basic moisturizer and apply it with a brush to create definition and contour. This has been the best product I have used in this way as I am able to control depth of colour and where I want more definition. In the summer I might increase to two drops.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo