Where you can find me

You can get more information about me and the products I am using on: Bloglovin' Facebook GlamGeek Influenster Instagram - Emma Soden The BeautyButterfly LinkedIn Pinterest Reddit Tumblr - The BeautyButterfly Twitter - Emma Soden (The BeautyButterfly) Please feel free to leave comments and I will reply to them.  

Youthforia Night Off Deep Cleaning Green Tea Jelly Cleanser

Packaging of Youthforia Night Off

Packaging and tube of Youthforia Night Off

 


This gel dissolves into a gorgeous creamy lather to feels hydrating on my face.  It removes all of my makeup without much effort which is great on for my sensitive skin.  My eye makeup comes off with easy without any irritation or redness that other gel cleanser have done in the past;  Once I have removed it using a washcloth my skin feels soft without stickiness that other gel cleanser have left behind.  My face does not feel tight once the skin has tried it feels soft and hydrate there is no rush for me to put on my moisturizer.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo