IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Illuminating

Packaging and tube of IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Illuminating



Who for: Anyone who wants to hide their dark circles and any imperfections

First impressions: A small amount isn’t going to cover under my eyes

After one week: The best concealer I have used

After one month: Can’t wait to try the other formulations

Stockists: IT Cosmetics, Selfridges, Boots, QVC UK

This was purchased from the website Wish and hopefully it is the correct product.  I have tried it with the matching CC+ Cream and its great.  I haven’t tried it with the other formulations of the CC+ Cream I have.  I promised to update this post as soon as I have.  Having watched the shows on QVC UK I agree that a small amount will cover the areas under both eyes.  It lasts all day doesn’t need retouching like some do.  It even covers redness of spots.  This is the best concealer I have used in years.  It doesn’t sit in the fine lines I have around my eyes.  The redness I have around my nose is covered to perfection.  I apply it with a Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush, firstly dotting it on the area I want to conceal then soft swirling the brush around until it has blended to the depth of coverage I need, and once I have completed my make-up I can always go back and apply more if necessary.  This product has joined my every day make-up bag and now feel naked if I am not wearing it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo