IT Cosmetics Superhero Mascara

👀
Mini IT Cosmetics Superhero Mascara
Who for: Anyone who wants volume to their lashes

First impressions: Scary brush

After one week: Love the volume

After one month: Great doesn’t drop or flake

Stockists: Selfridges, QVCUK, Boots

I had placed an order with IT Cosmetics UK website and this was part of the samples they had sent me.  It is a lovely mascara that covers all my lashes including he tiny ones.  I have one eyelash on my right eye that doesn’t like to behave itself other mascaras keep it in line. This mascara didn’t. It is a fantastic mascara and I would recommend it for anyone who has Dry Eye and MGD as it doesn’t contain any of the nasties that can cause irritation.  I have found one coat of the mascara is enough to an impact.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo