IT Cosmetics Brow Power

Packaging and Mini Universal Taupe Brow Power

Who for: Anyone who wants perfect brows

First impressions: Tip is a little wider than I am used to

After one week: Great to fill in gaps within the brow 

After one month: Ideal for quickness and defining brows

Stockists: IT Cosmetics, Boots, Selfridges, QVC UK

This product was received as a sample from an order I placed with IT Cosmetics UK website.  I like the fact that it has a spoolie on one end unlike Benefit’s Precisely My Brow mini pencil.  The shade I am using is Universal Taupe which should work for any shade of brow hair.  Like Precisely My Brow you can create individual hairs if you want a more natural looking brow.  You can also ‘scribble’ to fill in large areas and draw lines above and below your brow if you want a stronger looking brow.  I have used the pencil both ways when creating my brows depending on how I feel that day.  I always do my brows after my foundation and before completing the rest of my makeup as this may change what type of makeup look I do.  The first time I used the pencil to complete a natural looking brow, my hubby commented on how awake I looked.  He prefers it when I do a more stronger brow though I don’t feel confident or comfortable wearing this look every day.  It is a good starter pencil if you have never done your brows before and works well underneath Benefit’s Gimme Brow +.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo