IT Cosmetics CC+ Oil-Free Matte 40

Packaging and tube of IT Cosmetics CC+ Oil Free Matte
Who for: Anyone with an oily skin or who wants a matte finish to their face

First impressions: Was worried that it would be drying on my skin

After one week: Love the matte finish

After one month: Prefer this to the original formulation

Stockists: IT Cosmetics, QVC UK, Boots, Selfridges

I ordered this from their UK website as this was the only place that I could get the shade Fair/Light at the time.  I had previously tried the Illuminating and Original formulations in the Light and had found that they were a little too dark for me, I am not sure if they had oxidised on my skin.  This has the same lemony smell as the other formulations when you first apply it to the skin but goes after awhile.  Just like the other formulations I wear one pump all over my face if I want a natural, I just woke up looking like this, or two pumps if I want a more polished finish to my foundation.  It blends brilliantly into the skin, covering my redness on my cheeks, chin and forehead without hiding my freckles.  I love the matte finish that it gives me.  I have always used a brush to apply this and haven’t tried my BeautyBlender as I feel I wouldn’t get the coverage or finish I want – will try it and post a photo.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo