BeautyPie Sensitive Skin Starter Set

Products received in box: JapanFusion Pure Transforming Cleanser, Super Healthy Skin Daily Moisture Lotion, JapanFusion Hydra Prep Lotion, Super Stem Cell Moisture Shot Serum







JapanFusion Pure Transforming Cleanser
I love this cleanser.  To me this is better than Liz Earle C&P, which I think has changed formulation.  This cleanser is a great first cleanse or second cleanse.  It removes makeup without much effort.  I have used it to remove Benefit Mascaras and IT Cosmetics Superhero.  I like that I apply it to dry skin and depending on how I feel I can either add water and emulsify it or take it off with a damp muslin cloth.  My skin feels hydrated and soft after using it and it doesn’t irritate my eyes.

JapanFusion Hydra Prep Lotion
This is the perfect lotion to follow with after cleansing my face.  If you don’t like fragrance you may not like this as there is a slight fragrance to it, but it does disappear within seconds once it has been swiped over the face with a cotton pad.  I was worried that I couldn’t take it over my eyes as I have Dry Eye and MGD, but I was wrong it doesn’t irritate my eyelids – I have found that it soothes my eyelids.

Super Healthy Skin Daily Moisture Lotion

The moisturiser is prefect in the morning.  Once sunk in, foundation or CC cream blends brilliantly into the skin.  Have been using it at night and my skin loves it.  It is the right texture and weight for my skin as some night creams can be a little too rich and thick.

Super Stem Cell Moisture Shot Serum
This perfect for the mornings or night where you know your skin needs a boost but don’t want something rich.  Three pumps of the serum is enough to apply it to my face, neck and décolleté.  It doesn’t leave a residue and sinks into the skin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo