IT Cosmetics No-Tug Eyeliner

Packaging and pencil of IT Cosmetics No-Tug Eyeliner in Brown 
Who for: Anyone who wants an eyeliner that does not sit in the lines on their eyelids


First impressions: Looks and behaves like any other eyeliner


After one week: Applies nicely without having to pull my eyelid tight


After one month:  Lasts all day


Stockists: IT Cosmetics, QVCUK, Boots, Selfridges 


I had seen this on their QVC UK shows and wanted to try it as eyeliner is part of my every day look, I don’t wear eyeshadow unless I am going out out.  I ordered it from their UK website and picked the shade Brown as most of my eyeliners that I wear on a daily basis are black.  It is a lovely formulation that is long wearing both outlining the eye and in the water line.  I had even used it to tight line my eye.  It looked fantastic when I did it.  But unfortunately I have had to stop using it as I have been diagnosed with Dry Eye and MGD, my hubby would always say my eyes looked sore and red whenever I used it.  My eyes are sensitive to some of the ingredients in the formulation which means I cannot wear it at the moment  I am hoping that once I have my eye problems under control I can wear it again.  The shades that are available in the range are prefect and all the colours I would wear.  One point of should make is that even though it is waterproof it comes off easily with makeup remover without having to rub the eye area too hard.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo