Benefit Roller Liquid Liner – Brown

👀
Benefit Roller Liquid Liner in Brown

Who for: Anyone who wants to create the perfect flick or line their eyes with a matte liner

First impressions: The felt tip is long enough and flexible enough to create the perfect flick

After one week: Love using the tip to create the perfect flick

After one month: Can be used to line eyes without a flick and/or delicate or thick line

Stockists: Benefit, Boots, Debenhams, John Lewis


Winged Liner created using Roller Liquid Liner
Again, I purchased this when I saw it on an Instagram post letting use know that it had been launched.  Most of my eyeliners in the past have been black – I ordered the brown.  I admit that I prefer a matte look to my eyes as I don’t want to draw to the redness that I permanently.  I am not the greatest at creating a flick and found that placing the felt tip where I wanted my flick I could create it easily.  The tip is also flexible so that you can draw very close to the top lashes and create either a thick or thin line depending on what type of look you want to create.  If you want a thin line then apply it once your mascara has dried, if you want a thick line apply it before your mascara.  The brown is for a more natural look, if you want a more dramatic look try the black.  I like the They’re Real Push Liner in all colour variants but I will admit that this is the eyeliner of choice for everyday wear and I will be purchasing the black to see how it looks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo