BeautyPie Wondercolour Longwear Creamshadow Sticks - Steely Taupe and Velvet

👀
(L) BeautyPie Steely Taupe Wondercolour Longwear Cream Shadow Stick
(R) BeautyPie Velvet Wondercolour Longwear Cream Shadow Stick 

Who for:
A smudge proof, crease proof matte cream matte eyeshadow

First impressions: They seem darker in the bullet with a slight shimmer

After one week: The most perfect cream eyeshadow I have used

After one month: It lasts and doesn’t crease

Stockists: BeautyPie


Because of my Dry Eye and MGD, I have had to stop wearing powder shadows.  I wanted a matte cream eyeshadow that wouldn’t budge, or crease and I think I found it in these shadows.  They are creamy, easy to apply straight from the bullet or with a brush.  They can be blended to create a smoky eye or patted onto the eyelid using a finger to create a light wash of colour.  They can be worn together or separately.  Once applied they didn’t crease or smudge or move as some eyeshadows have done.  I still had them on when I was completing my night time cleansing routine.  They are easy to remove using any form of cleanser you use.  I have only tried two colours but I will be trying more in the future.








(L) Steely Taupe Wondercolour Longwear Cream Shadow Stick
(R) Velvet Wondercolour Longwear Cream Shadow Stick

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo