{GIFTED} Cult 51 Eye Serum

Cult 51 Eye Repair

Who for: Anyone who wants to visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles.

First impressions: Small amount goes along way

After one week: Can see a difference

After one month: An improvement in lines around the eyes.

Stockists: Cult 51, LookFantastic,


I was gifted the product to review by Cult 51.  It is light serum/lotion that a small amount i.e. one pumps does both eyes.  I tap then smooth the product into the areas that I feel needs more help then smooth the remaining around the eye area.  I have also applied it around my lip area and have noticed that the smoker lines have also reduced.  I apply it as part of my morning and evening regime.  I don’t have to use under eye concealer as much since I started to use this product.







This photo was taken a month before using the product and the lines and puffiness are noticeable.



The appearance of my lines around the eye area and the puffiness is also reduced,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo