Benefit Hoola Lite

HoolaLite
HoolaLite

Who for: Anyone who wants a paler bronzer and contour

First impressions: Think it may be too pale for me

After one week: Perfect multi-use shade

After one month: Love it as a contour, blusher and eyeshadow

Stockists:  Benefit, Boots, Debenhams

I love the original Hoola shade especially in the summer but felt it was a little too dark for me in the winter.  The original is still my go-to as a contour on my face and crease of my eyes.  If I want a more natural look, I use the lite version as the main colour on my eyes and as a blusher.  Both versions of Hoola work well together and separately.  If I want a no makeup look I will use the lite version as contour, eyeshadow and blusher.  When I want a more polished natural look I will first contour with the original then the lite.  Since using the lite version I have had comments of how fresh faced I am.  Using different sized brushes give different looks – big fluffy brush will give a more natural look.  A blusher brush will give a more defined look.  I have worn Hoola Lite as my contour along with Gold Digger blusher and they are the perfect partners.  I just hope that a mini and jumbo version follow soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo