Lola Mega Volume Mascara - Brown

Lola Mega Volume Mascara - Brown

Who for: Anyone who wants to add drama, volume and definition to their lashes instantly.

First impressions: The formula and brush seem different

After one week: Love the look of my lashes

After one month: Brilliant can layer with other mascaras

Stockists: Lola MakeUp


First of all, I must say that I like the fact that the packaging is different not only in shape but the feel.  For someone who has problems with their vision this is a major plus point for me as I know which mascara I have without looking, I don’t need to wear my glasses to try and find it.  The brush is slightly larger than the standard mascara brush though the tip of the brush is just the right size to be able apply to apply mascara to the outer and inner lashes perfectly.  The formula seems thicker than the Infinite Lash mascara.  You can still apply more than one coat of the mascara without it clumping.  The formula is long lasting and doesn’t drop.  I like a mascara that I can layer with others without clumping or drop off and this can be, as can be seen in the bottom photograph, I have applied Mega Volume then Infinite Lash – I haven’t tried it the other way yet..  My only request is that it is a darker brown than it is. 

One coat of Mega Volume Mascara - look how long they are.




 One coat of Mega Volume Mascara - look how defined they are.









Two coats no clumps in sight.

One coat of Mega Volume and one coat of Infinite Mascara

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo