Benefit BADGal Bang Mascara - Blue

Packaging and tube of Benefit BADgal Bang Mascara in Blue

Who for: Anyone who wants volume that doesn’t drop

First impressions: Very bright

After one week: I like that it applies as a bright blue shade but dries to a darker blue

After one month: Love the way my eyes and lashes look

Stockists: Benefit, John Lewis, Debenhams

I am a girl who doesn’t try coloured mascara, I always stick to black or brown but mainly black.  I love BADgal Bang and how my lashes look.  This has made me switch to coloured mascara.  You have all the benefits of BADgal Bang instead of black it is blue.  At first it applies as a bright blue as it dries it changes to a darker blue.  My lashes are separated and voluminous without looking clumpy.  The Christmas tree brush helps apply from root to tip and all the fine lashes at the inner and outer corner of your eyes.  

My eyes lined with BADgal Liner in Midnight Blue without mascara

One coat of BADgal Bang Mascara in Blue
One coat on top and bottom lashes in BADgal Bang in Blue


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo