Liz Earle Lavender and Basil Botanical Body Wash

Liz Earle Lavendar and Basil Botanical Body Wash

Who for: Anyone – young or old, oily, combination, dry or sensitive

First impressions: Thick gel that smells gorgeous

After one week: Skin feels soft

After one month: Skin feels soft and doesn’t need lotion afterwards

Stockists: Liz Earle, Boots, QVC UK, John Lewis

This bodywash is loved both by myself and my hubby.  It is not an overly female fragrance and leaves our skin feel hydrated and smooth.  I like to use a muslin cloth and my hubby uses a sponge.  It lathers brilliantly whatever method used to apply it to the skin.  The lather is a gentle lather that cleans the skin without stripping it and leaves a very light fragrance behind.  I do not need to apply any body lotion after using this as my skin isn’t left feeling tight or sore.  It is just hydrated and nourished and more importantly clean.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sukin Micellar Cleansing Water

Fenty Beauty Icon Semi Matte Lipstick

Bleach London Fade to Grey Shampoo